North Korea leader's eldest son 'opposes dynasty'

歡迎會員在此言論自由論壇發表任何題材評論文章。題材跨越地域界限, 希望全球各地會員就當地發生的事與物, 踴躍發表你的評論。讓全球每個角落會員都能分享你言而有物、高水平的評論。會員發表的評論文章屬個人意見, 不代表本網站立場。
samuel

North Korea leader's eldest son 'opposes dynasty'

Post by samuel »

12 October 2010 Last updated at 08:54

North Korea leader's eldest son 'opposes dynasty' Kim Jong-nam has said in the past that he has "no interest" in succeeding his father The eldest son of North Korean leader Kim Jong-il says he opposes a dynastic succession that would see his younger half-brother take power.

Kim Jong-un, the youngest son, has been unveiled as the nation's heir apparent, appearing alongside his father at a series of recent high-profile events.

His elder brother, Kim Jong-nam, 39, lives overseas in China and Macau.

His comments are highly unusual in the secretive North. But he is not thought to have influence inside the country.

He was once thought to be his father's likely successor, but fell out of favour when he was caught trying to sneak into Japan in 2001 using a false passport.

"Personally, I am against third-generation dynastic succession," Kim Jong-nam was quoted as saying by Japanese TV station Asahi.

"But I think there were internal factors. I think we should adhere to it if there were internal factors involved."

He added that, "For my part, I am prepared to help my younger brother whenever necessary while I stay abroad."

These comments are not an attempt to challenge the succession. Kim Jong-nam's careful to offer his younger brother his full support, while admitting he feels uncomfortable with the idea of a dynastic transfer of power.

In Pyongyang there is a sense that this succession process is well under way now.

Last weekend may have been the first chance many North Koreans have had to see the man they call the young general, Kim Jong-un, the current leader's youngest son.

But observers there believe the country's leader Kim Jong-il did a deal with the military to try to ensure a smooth transition several months ago.

He's clearly not a well man. But the longer he can last, the more chance he has of securing the succession for Kim Jong-un.
Kim Jong-nam lives in China and in the gaming resort of Macau, near Hong Kong. Although a member of the ruling family, he is thought to be no longer part of the inner circle that runs the country.

In a rare interview last year in China, he said he had "no interest" in taking power.

North Korea's ailing leader Kim Jong-il took over the reins of the country after the death of his father Kim Il-sung in 1994.

In recent weeks he appears to have designated his youngest son Kim Jong-un his successor.

The youngest Kim, who is thought to be about 27, was made a four-star general and promoted to a key position in the ruling Workers' Party last month.

He was unveiled to an invited audience of the world's media last weekend during celebrations to mark the 65th anniversary of the ruling party.

He would take the Kim dynasty rule over the nation of 24 million into a third generation.

He would also inherit a weighty legacy. North Korea is locked in a dispute with the West over its nuclear weapons programme and is struggling to revive its crumbling economy.
samuel

誰令北韓人民飢寒?

Post by samuel »

誰令北韓人民飢寒?

在北韓勞動黨建黨六十五周年紀念日那天,平壤官方電視台播出舉國歡騰的畫面,因為北韓國民獲得了大規模的「節日供應」。

所謂「節日供應」,是指一般在金日成和金正日誕辰等主要紀念日,當局會以「國定價格」向老百姓銷售一點生活必需品,其優惠程度是市場價格的百分之一。不過「節日供應」有時只是每人兩塊豆腐而已,今年是金正日父子交接班的大日子,所以「節日供應」比往時豐富,包括每戶兩瓶酒、一公斤豬肉、一瓶豆油、一公斤土豆粉條、一公斤土豆澱粉、一瓶醋、一塊香皂、一雙鞋、牙刷和牙膏等。據北韓兩江道大紅湍郡的官員稱,這是自一九九四年金日成去世後最豐富的「節日供應」。

「七十後」、「八十後」、「九十後」的朋友,千萬不要小看這些最起碼的生活必需品。在不少人緬懷的毛澤東時代,豬肉、食油、粉條、香皂和鞋也是平民百姓的奢侈品,我們絕對不能忘記那種飢寒交迫的歲月距中國只不過是三十多年前。

朝鮮半島歷來是魚米之鄉,是誰令北韓人民不得溫飽?親北韓的喉舌說是外部原因:北韓的確推出過一系列改革開放措施,但多數都遭遇挫折,這是美國的敵視政策迫使金正日推行「先軍政治」,把GDP的百分之十六用於軍費。相反,鄧小平能成功推行改革開放政策與中美關係正常化有直接關係。原來北韓人民沒有豬肉和鞋要美國負責。

那為甚麼在尼克遜訪華後五年、七年間,毛澤東、華國鋒還堅持「以階級鬥爭為綱」,破壞國民經濟建設?又為甚麼在八九民運後西方全面封鎖中國,鄧小平能頂住外部壓力、依然堅持開放改革路線,讓中國人能從溫飽步入小康?

司馬成